The Musical Brochure

The Musical Brochure Volume 7
Add me on Myspace download coming soon...

Artists- Song Titles The Musical Brochure Volume 7 Playlist Artwork by Maria
1. Philip Glass- Opening
2. Attention Deficit- Scapula
3. Enon- Shoulder
4. Bizzart- Stumbling Blocks
5. The Allstar Project- Riding the Bullet
6. Mandrill- Fencewalk
7. Sage Francis- Underground for Dummies
8. Kaddisfly- Waves (July)
9. Dulce de Leche- Valley of Death
10. Ulrich Schnauss- Stars
11. Hour of the Shipwreck- The Chandelier Suite
12. Pavement- Conduit for Sale!
13. Jeff Ramuno & the Gunslingers- Mozart Scapegoat
14. Pride of Kenya- The Wathcer
15. On Nova- The Ghost


This Weeks Featured Artists is Maria.
Visit her on Myspace | Flickr
"My favorite place to photograph is LA. I love to take long drives alone and discover new places. There is so much to see that I feel like I can do this for many years to come. Even thought I would love to travel and see the world, I don't feel that you have to drive very far to find an amazing spot. I want to learn all I can about where I am from."

About Me

Welcome to The Musical Brochure, A place where you can check out what's going on in my weird mind when it comes to music, art, love and poetry. album reviews, social thoughts, upcoming events, and other obscured and random comments will be up on my blog. Also, I will be creating what i call the musical brochure volumes, each first monday of the month i'll be putting out a zip file that will contain a mix playlist of music so people can download. Also i'm looking for local artist that can create the artwork for the playlist you will be featured on my blog and myspace and links will be provided to your work and contact information, maybe i can find you some networks. Lastly, I want to support local music, art and activism anything that can better our society mentally. If you are a band and want to be featured on the monthly playlist or be promoted on the blog. contact me at jerrysalazar2@yahoo.com or on myspace. my ultimate goal is to create an online radio station based entirely on independent music from around the world, locally and unlocally acts that deserve the recognition it deserve.

Monday, May 5, 2008

The Musical Brochure Vol. 6

So I've changed the Musical Brochure to each month in which i will feature 15 artists and in that month i'll write about each band individually. A couple of things to address the project that I was talking about before has been cancelled due to creative differences both parties decided it's what would be best for all us. So with that said I have been brainstorming ideas in how to promote the Musical Brochure I've spoken to neighbors, family, and friends about it and i've come up with some good ideas. Soon these ideas will be polished and ready to be announced to The Musical Brochure friends, I've been trying to add more and more bands and people to my myspace each day to promote this thing I soon will be hosting my own website, but i'm still brainstorming those ideas and their flaws. Also no one messaged me or asked to be featured as this week's Artist so no cover artwork was provided for this brochure, hopefully this will be the only time this happens. So anyways enough talking here are May's Artists I hope you Enjoy IT.

The Musical Brochure Vol. 6 (15 songs/ 59:27 total time/ 89.2 MB)

1. As Tall As Lions- Ghost of York (4:07)
2. Wagon Christ- My Organ In Your Face (5:12)
3. Battles- Ddiamondd (2:34)
4. Soft Machine- Priscilla (1:03)
5. Charts and Maps- Hypnotiq American Fireworks/ Nautical Murder Highway (6:04)
6. Atmosphere- Wild Wild Horses (4:15)
7. Jeff Buckley- Last Goodbye (4:35)
8. Koushik- Be With (4:10)
9. Menomena- Weird (3:05)
10. Peter Gabriel- Red Rain (5:40)
11. Portishead- It Could Be Sweet (4:19)
12. Tomahawk- Point and Click (3:09)
13. Idiot Pilot- Last Chance (4:06)
14. mewithoutYOU- Disaster Tourism (3:01)
15. Penuckle- Study Music (Get Ready) (4:12)


Downloads:

For Mac Users:
Download through Mediafire

For PC Users:
Download through Mediafire

No comments: